CARDS     TAGS & STICKERS     BUNTINGS & BANNERS     FAVORS     PACKAGING     OTHERS     F.A.Q

          Tuesday, October 12, 2010

          Majlis Raikan Cinta

          How I wish I had more time to work on these. The request was to create banner & buntings that look like  movie posters.

          Fortunately the photos given to me needed just  a wee bit of touching up. Although an earlier plan was to to something like this, but given a short frame of time, within a few hours I came up with these. Congrats to Wan Sue & Hafiz and thank you very much.

          click on photo for better view

          1 comment:

          1. It's really awesome post. Your post is useful for me.
            Keep update your blog.
            Print kad kahwin

            ReplyDelete

          Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...