CARDS     TAGS & STICKERS     BUNTINGS & BANNERS     FAVORS     PACKAGING     OTHERS     F.A.Q

          Tuesday, August 3, 2010

          The brochure challenge.

          I've always wanted to do brochures, more t-shirt designs, anything else other than wedding cards. Not that wedding cards are less fun, but I need to challenge my skills & creativity. The opportunity came from Setelkahwin.com. It's Managing Director commissioned me to design their promotional brochure and t-shirts for an exhibition. The carnival e-flyer is a bonus.

          These artworks are prepared for Setelkahwin.com for the KL Wedding Carnival 2010.

          C-fold A4 size brochure


          T-shirt design. Print by Zicco.

          My take on the brochure design process? It is indeed industriously different from wedding cards. Would I do it again? Definitely!

          No comments:

          Post a Comment

          Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...