CARDS     TAGS & STICKERS     BUNTINGS & BANNERS     FAVORS     PACKAGING     OTHERS     F.A.Q

          Saturday, July 3, 2010

          Doily inspired wedding decoration

          It's only two more weeks before my brother's wedding reception and I am still buried deep in my doily-stamping load. A few more days and I will be done. But loving the pretty paper so much, that I have to look up for more doily inspired projects. Here are some of what I have discovered & fallen in love with, thanks to the ever-so-helpful, Mr.Google.

          Table Setting

          image source


          Decorative Garland
          image source

          image source

          image source


          Wedding Favors
          image source


          Hanging Pom Pom
          image source


          Cake Decoration

          image source

          1 comment:

          1. Hi,
            For the wedding favor no.1, may I know where can we get those brown gift box? Thanks a lot ya~

            ReplyDelete

          Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...