CARDS     TAGS & STICKERS     BUNTINGS & BANNERS     FAVORS     PACKAGING     OTHERS     F.A.Q

          Wednesday, February 3, 2010

          The picnic.

          Tuesday, I left home as early as 6.30 in the morning. After dropping a friend at a local commuter station and on the way home I bought us breakfast. While waiting for the food, I called my husband and asked him to get himself and the kids ready for a picnic. He had no idea what I was up to.

          At around 9 a.m., I picked them up and drove to Putrajaya. We made a stop on the way and bought a small, tiny cake just enough for the 4 of us. It was a beautiful, sunny day. And yesterday, being a weekday, Putrajaya Wetland was almost empty of people.

          We drove around for about half an hour to find a perfect spot for our picnic. We took our time to check out a viewing jetty. The kids are thrilled by the swans elegantly swimming on the lake.

          By 11 o'clock, eventually we chose a hut overlooking the lake and started unpacking and putting up banners. Things were looking pretty & we then knew it'd be a great day ahead.




          1 comment:

          Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...