CARDS     TAGS & STICKERS     BUNTINGS & BANNERS     FAVORS     PACKAGING     OTHERS     F.A.Q

          Friday, January 28, 2011

          Design process

          Normally, upon accepting an order, I will ask for some sample photos/images to visually explain what the customer wants. These samples will help me to understand the directions of your theme/concept. If no samples are available, I will do a quick research on the theme/concept. I heavily advise all my customers to be extra clear on your request prior to the initial design process. Please provide as much input as possible during the discussion, which will be followed by an initial draft. However, if a customer decides to have a totally new artwork, an extra RM50.00 is levied.

          I will then, continue working on the artwork until the customers give their final approval to go into print. 

          Don't worry, it's not as complicated as you think.

          No comments:

          Post a Comment

          Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...