CARDS     TAGS & STICKERS     BUNTINGS & BANNERS     FAVORS     PACKAGING     OTHERS     F.A.Q

          Monday, September 6, 2010

          Dotty Doily

          Ramadan is coming to its end and Aidilfitri is fast approaching. I am finalizing a few orders before going on 5-day raya break. 

          This invitation is for the ceremonial 'Akad Nikah' of Nadia & Imran. Nadia ordered her cards to be designed with doily papers. I will, later, glue the doily papers manually onto the cards, like I did here and here. The background was originally in pink but later changed to gray/silver as requested by Nadia. The same design is applied to the thank you tags & banner. I think the cards look cute, don't they? 


          Congrats Nadia & Imran!

          1 comment:

          1. It's really awesome post. Your post is useful for me.
            Keep update your blog.
            Print kad kahwin

            ReplyDelete

          Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...