CARDS     TAGS & STICKERS     BUNTINGS & BANNERS     FAVORS     PACKAGING     OTHERS     F.A.Q

          Wednesday, January 6, 2010

          Our 'Balik Kampung' break: Before.

          Hope it's not too late to wish everyone a Happy New Year and Salam Maal Hijrah to my muslim brothers and sisters.

          I was on a long break 'balik kampung' for my sister-in-law's wedding. It was my first Terengganu kampung wedding which I enjoyed every minute of it. It was busy, wet & fun event.

          I'm a scrapbook newbie and honestly, it's addictive. Here's my 1st scrapbooking project I did before my 'balik kampung' trip. A dedication to my best friend as her birthday gift, I spent a whole night getting it done. I used materials bought from here, here & here.

          No comments:

          Post a Comment

          Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...