CARDS     TAGS & STICKERS     BUNTINGS & BANNERS     FAVORS     PACKAGING     OTHERS     F.A.Q

          Sunday, April 3, 2011

          Mariasella & Fadly Izzhar

          There are times when I just could not squeeze enough creative juice out of me, customers' feedbacks and ideas are a great help. Maria's original photos are wonderful, it's quite difficult to come up with artworks without 'destroying' them. So I took a safe path, with minimum elements, focusing on text and fonts only. As a result, the banner and buntings looked somewhat 'empty'. Maria was not really elated about them and e-mailed me samples or her wedding cards, to inspire me. That helped, a lot. After a few more minor edits later, we came up with these. 

          Thank you so much Maria, for being so nice. I wish you all the best. 

          3' x 8'

          2' x 6'

          No comments:

          Post a Comment

          Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...